A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 30 May 2016

2 months later...

Hej, hello!

It has been exactly 2 months since I came to combyne and to Munich. What a journey! I have 15 days left and can't believe I became a real part of this company. It won't be easy to go, that's for sure.

There has been some exciting things going on. Besides doing the regular , everyday tasks such as import of brands new collections into the app, quality control of items that are imported, creating themed style lists for users and creating challenges for them, I have been working a lot on influencer marketing and Instagram. I am still responsible for blogger/influencer relations which is totally not easy but also more and more for marketing. Last week I got a chance to organize and manage the photo shooting for our imagery which was a lot of fun, from borrowing fashion items from different brands and working with them to be creative and get out all of my stylist possibilities!
Also, I was assigned to be a Creative Manager for our Snapchat which is really cool, since it's the most popular channel on social media market at the moment. Very creative past week, that's for sure!

I feel like I really became a member of this team and having more and bigger tasks every day makes me feel like I am all but an intern there, which is an awesome feeling.

My next post will be my last one so by then, have beautiful days!

Andrea Simunic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.