A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 10 May 2016

re:publica and FashionTech conference in Berlin

First hello from Munich :)

and now back to Berlin where I was last week with combyne. I was lucky to be chosen as a fourth team member to attend re:publica TEN, one of the biggest European tech conferences in Berlin. combyne was an official partner, exhibitor and our CEO was a speaker at FashionTech conference.

What an amazing experience! I had a chance to present my company at our stand, introduce our concept to visitors, bloggers, journalists and press in general, new potential partners... It was great to finally see the digital side of our fashion app and learn how to present it. Such a different approach to tech people than to fashion ones. Also, the speech of our CEO about his vision of the future of e-commerce was very interesting since our app is not a webshop but a creative tool. 


This week I am back to the office in Munich, starting to seriously work on establishing the program for influencers, after having a training with one of the best online marketing experts specialized in blogger relations before Berlin. I still do quite a lot of fashion, curate from new collections, mostly luxury, but I love my new task where I communicate to very influencing people in the fashion world getting to know how the marketing of one fashion app looks like through those glasses.


That would be the past two weeks in bulletpoints, I hope the update in next two will be interesting to read! :)

Have a lovely week!

Andrea Simunic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.