A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 17 May 2016

The end of my internship at Jollyroom

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are doing well!

It´s just one week left of my internship as a buyer assistant at Jollyroom and I feel that I have a good overall view of the workflow now.  

Today we had an upstart meeting with the company Unibrands that support Jollyroom with product ideas and have the contact with the manufacturer for one of Jollyrooms own label. We went through ideas and design of the collection for SS17 and we came with our input on what to change, add and take away from the collection. This is a part of the work as a buyer that I really enjoy, when you have the possibility too be creative and have an influence on the products. The lead time is rather long and therefore it is important to start in time because there will probably be several samples before the right and final ones are reached and determined.

The time has really gone by so quickly and there are only a few days left now. It feels so weird to have to say good bye to all the people that I have been working with after such a short time, it is not until now that I have got used to be working there. But it feels very good that I can take with me a lot of experience and even though I have been there quite a short time I have learned a lot!         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.