A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 23 May 2016

Blog Entry III | Berlin


...help me...

It's unbelievable how crazy the last days has been. The Berlin Fashion Week is almost there and now I really understand how chaotic it can be... for a Brand, which is having a show the a Fashion Week. There is no single day with a calm working mood. Everybody is going crazy...just to mention that 5 weeks are still to go...I mean I'm not sure if I am going to survive during the fashion week but...we will see. At least I can say....once...I worked for a designer at a Fashion Week. Since I am so busy right now I can't right more...I mean I could write a lot...but hello, even I right everything or nothing..right. You can imagine how crazy it is at the moment and also what I could do...since we are all studying at the same page.

XoXo Mate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.