A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 30 May 2016

Blog Entry IV | Berlin

Short update before I’m heading off to my „blog holidays“. I have now worked 2 months at KILIAN KERNER in Berlin and I gained so many skills and experiences. It’s unbelievable how much you can learn by having a „basic/stupid internship“. During my working tasks within the production and sampling area I have gained a lot of views and thoughts for my future career. I don’t think I want to work in a small company/label. But that maybe depends on the people you’re surrounded. So far, after my graduation next year, I would like to work in a bigger business.  I am really happy working here in Berlin to see what kind of a person I am and what suits best for me. Luckily I have one more month ahead. I am looking forward to the Berlin Fashion Week and will tell you everything about that experience in July with my 5th and final blog entry.


XoXo Mate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.