A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 20 May 2016

Halfway point

Hello all,

I am coming to the half way point of my internship and have had a few fun and interesting weeks. To start this week, Houdini had their sales meeting for the SS17 collection. Houdini had invited all its agents and sales reps plus a few special guests to introduce the collection. It was very interesting for me to see what the relationship was between the brand and its agents, having in the past worked on the downstream of these agents, and see how the brands massage is perceived and changed as that information is passed down to the retailers.

I have continued my work looking at different sustainability tools and indexes and have limited my research to three to benchmark against the Planetary Boundaries that Houdini has developed for themselves. These are HIGG Index, B Corporation and Future-Fit Business Benchmark. It is interesting the little differences that exist between these three tools but in the end the message is very similar and I think I would like to write my thesis by looking into even more detail into these three tools.

Well hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather and looking forward to continue to read about your awesome adventures


Much love,

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.