A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 16 May 2016

Coming to an end

Hi everyone!

It's really interesting to read what everyone is up to and to read about how much we all are learning!
I'm now in the eight week of my internship and I really feel like I've learned a lot. The sixth and seventh week have been really busy with meetings, the daily tasks and the project. The planning for Fall/Winter 17 for SWEET SKTBS is up and going so that has been really exciting to be a part of.
I've also started to collect data for the project and so far so good but I feel like it's hard to find time to do the project while being so busy at the internship.

I also did a presentation of the sales on the website of all the different categories from January- May 2016 of SWEET SKTB and Junkyard XX-XY. I worked in a program that I've never worked in before where I learned how to get all the numbers and I got to play around a bit to see how it worked and what different things that could be done so that was fun and useful.

I feel like I'm learning more and more each day going and I'm excited to see what else is going to happen the last weeks here at Junkyard. I'm also interested to read more about what everyone else is learning and experiencing! Keep up the good work! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.