A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 23 May 2016

From internships to great opportunities

Hejhej,

I can't believe two more weeks have just passed without even noticing...
It has been two very calm weeks - at the moment everything is about pushing our brand online via social media and spreading the word and doing some pre-sales, as we are currently waiting for the new collection to arrive.

Focal points shift every week now, tasks are put on hold while others get much more attention so there is definitely no routine in a start-up company, but this also makes the entire experience even more exciting. As soon as the collection arrives, all focus will be on sales, blogger cooperations and much more and my daily work routine will change completely again.

Also: As I mentioned I stay over June, so I extended the intership due to the time some projects require, and will continue working next to my studies, too, with the opportunity to stay even after my studies as a full-time job. So in total I can say my intership was so worth it already! :))

Have a lovely week everyone! And an amazing summer to everyone who is done with their internship! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.