A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 8 May 2016

Five weeks in...

Time truly flies! I've been meaning to do my update for a long time, but the days are busy and the weeks just disappears. And suddenly five weeks have passed. But finally!

After a 4 days mini vacation in a sunny Gothenburg I have a full week ahead of me. I'm interning as a fashion stylist assistant with focus on the online store, so next week we will do two photo shoots. This means two full days in the studio and about one day preparation. And about a half day work after worth, where we bring back thing we've borrowed from other departments, matching products in the online store, confirming the pictures and publish them.


This is in the studio





Besides the photo shoots, I've been doing different kinds of collages and pictures that actually is used in the online store. So I'm getting a lot of responsibility and a lot of creative tasks so I really loving my internship.

Here is one of my pictures, that have been used.



I've also been involved in creating a customer survey that will be sent out next week. This has been really interesting and I've learnt a lot from it. It will be interesting to see the result and how we will work it.

Wish you all a great week!

BR
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.