A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 9 May 2016

Internship at HOW Fashion Industry AB

Internship at HOW Fashion Industry AB

Hi guys! Im doing my internship at a consulting agency who provides fashion companies with different consulting favours, such as product development, developing processes, production strategies and above all services in accounting, finance and logistics. So why did I chose this company?

Well, with a bachelor in accounting and a passion for fashion, I always used to speculate of how you could turn your dream into a reality: a reality that consists of a lot more than creativity, textile and fabric. These speculations led me to the company How, that was founded by the former product developer of Filippa K: Maj-La Pizzelli. 

My first weeks at How has taught me more than I could ever imagine, and has given me a deeper respect for the fashion industry. 

My first weeks felt administrative, and consisted of accounting and financial services for the different clients of How but the more I worked with a different client, the more insight I got for how it really is to work within the fashion industry. 

Today I understand how you turn your dream into something real, but questions that I still ask are: How do you turn your dream into a successful reality? Is it possible for everyone? 

I am hoping that my last weeks will provide me with a deeper understanding, and that my final blog post will be a small guideline for the final outcome in my report. 

Rasha Matlak 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.