A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Less than two weeks left

Hey everyone!

As I’ve said before, it’s really interesting to read what everyone’s up to! The most interesting part is to see what we can do with our education, there are so many different jobs we can do, that’s just really motivating :)!

It’s less than two weeks left on my internship and I feel like I’ve learned more about buying than I could ever have imagined. I feel like I’m helping them now and I can do everything by myself and at the same time multitask with several different tasks.

Last week the buying department was in Barcelona so I got a task where I had to make a presentation of how the sales have been in different product categories and compared to last years sales. It’s extremely interesting to see what styles and colors etc. that have the best sales this year compared to last year and so on.


This weekend I’m helping them with Summerburst and then it’s almost over and time to focus on the project! Have a great summer everyone, keep doing your thangg!

/Lina Forsman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.