A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 8 May 2016

Only two weeks left...

Hey again,

Two weeks have passed by faster than ever. I don't even feel like an intern anymore, because I'm so used to the work routine by now and I have my own specific daily job tasks that I need to do. Now I'm fully responsible for the newsletters, web campaigns and Instagram account, meaning that I come up with all the content - ideas, images and text.

Last week, I presented my social media analysis to the employees of the marketing department and we brainstormed a lot about the ways how to use that information that I'd gathered and how to come up with new and fun ideas. After the meeting, I had to put together a precise Instagram plan for the near future with specific ideas and suggestions that the marketing department can use in the future. Also, we came up with a project that I need to conduct. I can't talk about it more specifically, but it includes me getting to know all the Elvine employees veeery-veery well. All in all, I have my work cut out for me for the last two remaining weeks.


Also, during the last two weeks, I need to finish some of the bigger graphic design projects that I've already started and attend meetings with the production, finance and technical design team. Hopefully, I'll have time to do all that's planned for me, because time really flies when you're having a blast.

Marion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.