A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Update from Consortio Fashion Group 


Hi everyone!

Since my last post we have got a new intern at the company, which is a lot of fun. You use to say that the best proof to see how much you have learned about something is when you have to teach someone else. I all ready knew that I had learnt a lot but when you can help someone else with his or her tasks you understand how much you have developed since the start, an awesome feeling. My tasks and my responsibility at the quality department have expanded during time. I now have more contact with our office in Shanghai which also deals with quality questions, I may take and help out with decisions based on my own experience and talk to the rest of the people involved in the pre-production stages. This is something that I really appreciate! A part from that, most of the things have just kept rollin! I only have this and next week left, so I better start working on my report…

Until next time!

// Clara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.