A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 6 May 2016

Hello again!

I have now come a little further in my research and this week it was finally time for the main interview. As I mentioned before, I had plans on conducting a workshop but these plans changed. So, this week I performed an interview with the CEO of Tailor Store. The interview was based on collected data concerning the circular economy, and on other company’s efforts to be more circular. Four companies that have implemented circular principles were researched in order to be able to present and discuss concrete examples of how circular business models could work in practice. The aim was to investigate opportunities for Tailor Store and to discover attitudes and opinions.

It was a really interesting interview and I got a lot of useful information. I learned more about factors influencing a circular economy transition from Tailor Stores perspective. Furthermore, we had a very interesting discussion about other company’s strategies and how it could (or could not) be applied for Tailor Store.

Now I’m looking forward to analyze the data and continue with my work.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Filippa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.