A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 30 May 2016

Ends and new beginnings.

The internship is now officially over.

I, as well as the rest of you I guess, can't believe that 2 months of working for a company now has come to an end... I've already mention how much I've learned during this time at Consortio, but when I finally started to write my final report, I noticed how much more you understand when combining the practical work you actually do at a company, together with all the information that can be found on the databases in that specific area. It is now easier to understand why things work the way it does, why everything in the production takes so much time, why the communication is so important and why a close relationship to the suppliers will make everything easier. Not only did I get the opportunity to try out my dream-position at a company, I've also learnt that there is so much more fun stuff to do. 

Hope everyone are as satisfied with their internships or field studies as I am!
And I hope to see you all this week at all the EXIT-happenings!

All best!

/ Clara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.