A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 24 May 2016

The End, but the start of something new...

Hello again!

So another week have flown by and I just finished my internship a few days ago. I hope you all had (or still have) a good time at your companies as I had.

I was thinking of starting off with a reflection of my 8 weeks of NA-KD. I met so many amazing people and worked with a very talented team. I started off with making technical drawings on illustrator and worked my way into the sampling process where I had a chance to do fittings of samples and then report back the changes to the suppliers. Here I had a chance to act both as a design technician and a product developer where I was able to really show what I could contribute with to the team.

You get into these routines real quickly so it is now strange to wake up in the mornings and not go to work. Maybe one day I will return back to the company and be a part of the team, for real this time. Time will tell...

The internship experience has given me a lot and I now know what I want to work with in the future.

Enjoy the sunny summer days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.