A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 30 May 2016

Hi!

During the last two weeks I have worked on putting it all together – the result from the interview and it’s meaning. The analyze of the data provided an understanding of what is needed to enable Tailor Store a transition towards the circular economy, which is useful for the company and its employees to know.  Furthermore, I have learned a lot about Tailor Store as a company and how they operate. It’s been very interesting to learn more about a company with a quite different business model fundamentally i.e. made-to-measure.

I feel that even though I don’t have an internship at a company, I still learn a lot by doing this research and through contact with Tailor Store.

The end of the semester is approaching and the report should soon be completed – time has gone very quickly!


Hope all is well with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.