A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 22 May 2016

Hi everyone!

I hope that you have enjoyed the nice weather today! ☺

During the past week of my internship at Jollyroom, I had the opportunity to participate in a photoshoot, where we took photos of new playhouses. That was really fun, and the weather was great so it was nice to be out in the sun for a whole day. The photoshoot took place in Slottsskogen, which was the perfect environment for the photos.

We looked at the photos this week and picked out the ones we liked, and now they are on the website. The pictures are really important for the website, since customers cannot see the products they are buying before they get them. If the pictures are bad, or maybe in worst case wrong, customers will be disappointed and might not buy any products again.

 Just two days of my internship left, feels like I just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.