A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 10 May 2016

PR Intern in Stockholm

Hi all, hope you are enjoying what you are doing, it is exiting to see that everyone is gaining new experiences in so many different places around the world. I decided to do a company internship and at the moment I am interning at Agency V, which is a fashion and lifestyle PR and marketing agency in the centre of Stockholm. The agency also have offices in Berlin, Copenhagen and New York and the Stockholm office has been open since fall 2014. At the Stockholm office, the agency hosts 21 brands at the moment, and it is a mixture of jewellery, fashion and accessory brands. My role at the company is to support the team in all showroom and PR duties, and among other tasks it includes handling stylists pulls and returns when borrowing pieces, managing press clippings and assist in making sure that the clients get the expected exposure. I am very happy with my experience so far, as I have gained invaluable knowledge and have had the opportunity to practice my earlier communication studies. Anyhow, the most noticeable part of this internship so far is the team, which apart from me consist of the creative director and the showroom manager. As we are a rather small team, the others really makes me feel as a part of the company and gives me responsibilities that really helps me grow and build knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.