A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 9 May 2016

Extending my Eco experience...

Aloha from our Swedish Eco Office,

I'm already in my 6th week and initially planned to do only two more. As the projects are so time-consuming and take longer as planned (that seems to be the case all the time with anything), I am extending the internship over June.

Currently I am mostly busy with Sales to the German market and therefore hang on the phone a lot of my time. As I have never done this before it is interesting to see how stores and distributors react to such a new brand and I see myself getting into tactics of how to respond when they are unsure, which is good of course. Nevertheless, sales will not be my favorite part of this job, that is for sure ;)

Also, I am continuing the product development project, which takes a lot longer than expected. Designing models together with the manufacturer over the phone is a real challenge, but also fun and a great experience. I might be more into product development and designing than I thought ;)

For the next weeks this will be the focus, next to a Kickstarter campaign that we started to plan last week in order to finance the project. So a lot of planning around a good video has to be done and I am more than excited to see the results in a few weeks. Press thumbs!

Sunny regards! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.