A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 15 May 2016

A great experience!

All of a sudden there are only two more weeks left on my Internship and it feels kind of sad that it will all be over soon. I have had such a great experience here and learnt way more than I thought I would. Since we are only a few people working at the office we have been able to discuss new ideas and developments on a daily basis, and the people I have worked with have really done their best to help me get the most out of my Internship. I have been so lucky to have worked in a company with many customers since it have given me the opportunity to be involved in three different projects and to see different parts of the fashion industry. Since the last time I wrote many things have happened, for example I am involved in a new project that is in a very early research phase and I am in charge for the research at the moment. During next week the company will get a new Intern who I will have to help introduce to the different projects so that she can carry on with my work when I leave (so sad). 
Although I have been involved with different things, I would say that my main focus has been on one brand and their social media development with communication & interaction. This is something that I find very interesting and it only took me a few days to figure out what I wanted to write about for the report. I will tell you more about it in my next, and last, post. 
Have a great week! 
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.